Tactile Membrane Keypad
The industries use many high-end equipment and machines that are controlled by a control system with membrane switches and keypads. The two types of membrane switches are tactile and non-tactile. Tactile membrane keypad has switches which when pressed by the user shares feedback. The action is spurred by the keypad when metal domes inside the switches are pushed against a conductive footprint. Many devices used in aerospace, medical and many other industries are based on the tactile membrane switch technology.
- Instant touch feedback on contact.
- Sleek & compact to save the space in any electronics instruments.
- Front Overlay design and color combination can be made as per customers requirements.
- Tactile keyboards can be made as per customers specifications and requirements in any size and shape.
- Industrial Automation machine control.
- In Bio-medical equipments.
- All kind of Process control.
- Testing & measuring instruments.